We have a Symphony-in-motion mobile and my son LOVES it. They have come out with a new one that has more features and a light. On the box it says that you should use from newborn to 5 months, but my son is 16 months old and still loves to lay in his crib and watch the animals drop down and spin.
There is an abundance of research that goes into the design of this mobile. It addresses every milestone with black and white patterns for newborns, bright stimulating colors for older babies, Cause and Effect as well as Spatial perception.
- Motion mobile offers combinations of music, lights, liquid effects, and nature sounds
- Plays Bach, Mozart, and Debussy for 20 minutes
- Black/white and bright colors for visual stimulation
- Animal theme
- Tiered, moving display encourages your baby’s eyes to track and focus
- Musical selections chosen for their ability to stimulate, relax, or influence cognitive development
- Includes nightlight
- New attachment method fits most cribs
- $49.95 at www.tinylove.com