Every time I see a mom with a tandem stroller I feel bad for her. I think of the vehicle that must be parked out back to accommodate such a gargantuan piece of equipment and also think of her poor back every time she hurls the darn thing into her trunk.
It was once believed that a tandem stroller was only needed if you had twins, but many moms are having their children close together and are using them to transport a newborn and toddler.
Fisher Price has introduced a great stroller that has an added platform on the back for your older child and a few other features that will come in handy while out shopping or on vacation.
1. Infant seat latch system conveniently secures baby in the comfort of their own car seat.
2. Active gear with extra room when your family needs it! Traditional stroller seating with an expandable, extra large storage basket, plus snack/toy tray and 3-point safety harness.
3. Stroller seating up front, ride-along platform in the back.
4. Converts to seating for two, with a jump seat for the bigger kids in your family.
- Joovy Caboose: Stand On Tandem
- American Baby Magazine Announces Their Best Baby Products
- RECALL: Fisher-Price 3-in-1 High Chairs Due to Fall Hazard
- Fisher-Price Debuts New 2014/15 Infant Nursery Collection
- Maggie Gyllenhaal Helps Fisher-Price Launch Precious Planet Line
- Featured Review: 2011 Joovy Ergo Caboose