Car Seat Cover For Your Rocker Baby Girl

by in Car Seat Covers, Graco SnugRide Car Seat

I found the cutest car seat cover for your little rocker baby girl.

rp_Picture-5.png

The Girly skulls have been custom made and stitched on. It comes with a matching headrest and canopy. The Canopy has 2 slides for the models that have 2 canopy brackets but elastic can be added for models with 1 bracket and an elastic back. Please let me know what model you have at auction ending. The headrest has snaps on it so no need to rethread the straps when you need to remove it. The cover in the Picture is on a graco snugride (which is not included) but will be custom made to fit any of the seats listed below. It is padded and can replace or go over your existing cover. This will be made to order. GRACO: safeseat or snugride. EVENFLO: discovery,embrace and portabout. BABYTREND

I can almost guarantee that there will not be another mom in your playgroup that has this car seat cover.

The seller dreammakersdesign can also try to custom make one for your car seat if it is not on her list of compatible seats.

Priced at $70 {UPDATE:etsy shop is now closed}

1. Shannon says:

OMG that is awewsome!!! Looks like I need to have a little girl haha

2. Amanda says:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!

3. Elizabeth says:

OMG!!! Aftermarket car seat covers are not safe!

4. lyn says:

GREAT! An after market carseat cover makes the baby really hot. Really! In a fire that non-flame retardant seat will go up in flames. Check out why manufacturers make their seat covers flame retardant… http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=51032

5. Shawnee says:

this would be so perfect for my lil one but way to much

6. Kristyn says:

i so i have a lil girl so i can totally get this

7. Tiffany says:

Wow! This is very awesome, and I would have gotten it when my daughter was born.

Ladies, if your carseat is on fire it won’t matter if it’s flame retardant or not. IT’S PLASTIC.

Wonderful idea, for those who appreciate creativity.

8. Jorie says:

Love this carseat cover… I don’t know what I’m having yet but I already have 3 boys so if it is a girl I want to go overboard on girly and this cover is PERFECT! I’m reusing my last son’s carseat which is black plastic and belts with baby blue everything else and decided if it’s a girl that it is much cheaper to buy a cover than a whole ner carseat when the one I have is in perfect condition and this cover is 100% what I want! Also, I agree with Tiffany, baby shouldn’t be on fire anyway and if it is you’ve got bigger problems than the material! Covers are wonderful especially when reusing a carseat!

9. Melinda says:

My sister & I are both having are first babys we dont know what we have yet. But I love to have this because it awesome I love to have a green one for my sister.

10. Jackie Guerrero says:

How do I buy this

11. Catherine Brunn says:

i really love this skully girl carseat cover. I would like to order how can i do this?

12. Val says: