The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, in cooperation with S.U. Wholesale Inc, today announced a voluntary recall of about 5,000 X Force Commander Toy Airplanes and Super Famous Toy Cars and Motorcycles because the recalled toys contain excessive levels of lead, violating the federal lead paint standard.
The “X Force Commander” is a set of six plastic jet airplanes. Item number 5689 is printed on the front of the packaging. The airplanes are painted green, red, blue, silver, black and yellow. The “Super Famous” is a set of a plastic toy car and a motorcycle. The car is yellow or red and the motorcycle is gray.
Parents are being asked to immediately take these toys away from children and return to them to the store where purchased for a refund.
For additional information, contact S.U. Wholesale toll-free at (877) 580-8883 between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. PT Monday through Friday.
Recently Recalled Products:
- RECALL: Ellaroo Infant Sling Carriers Due to Fall Hazard
- RECALL: Infantino Infant Rattles Due to Choking Hazard
- RECALL: Combi Infant Car Seats Due To Potential Seperation Hazard
- RECALL: Munire Furniture Cribs Due to Fall Hazard
- RECALL: Baby’s Dream Cribs and Furniture Due to Violation
- CPSC Recalls More Than 40,000 Infant Bath Seats
- GRACO Expands Car Seat Recall To Include 1.9 Million Infant…
- RECALL: 56,000 Fred & Friends Baby Rattles Due to…
- RECALL: 191,000 Infantino Teether Monkeys Due To Choking…
- RECALL: 14,000 Ladybug-themed Kids’ Outdoor Furniture Due