Kelly Ripa has been named new spokesperson for Electrolux kitchen appliances in conjunction with the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation.
The mom of 3 has teamed up with the appliance giant to raise money and awareness about Ovarian Cancer.
Electrolux is also hosting a ‘Win Kelly’s Bags’ Contest they will be hosting at kellysbags.com
Electrolux will join Kelly in supporting the OCRF through a series of online promotions and through a portion of sales on select retail appliances. We plan to raise more than $500,000 over the next two years. Electrolux will make a $1 donation (with a minimum of $40,000 and a maximum of $45,000) to the OCRF (www.ocrf.org) for every eligible person who registers to play.
Check out Electrolux’s website.
Kelly does a couple cute video ads and their kitchen gear is really nice.
Note to hubby: I would cook far more if I had that cook top and matching oven!
- RECALL: Baby’s Dream Cribs and Furniture Due to Violation
- Del Monte Fresh Produce Recalls Fresh Cut Fruit Containing…
- Make-a-Wish Foundation and Redskins Create a Pop Star…
- Town Brings Christmas Early for Terminally Ill Child
- Ashlee Simpson & Evan Ross Step Out With Their Baby…
- Cruising The Caribbean on Freedom of the Seas