The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, in cooperation with Manhattan Group LLC today announced a voluntary recall of about 7,000 Tumble Tower Infant Rattles because the blue plastic end caps of the rattle can break, resulting in small parts, posing a choking hazard to young children.
Manhattan Group has received two reports of the blue plastic end caps breaking. No injuries have been reported.
The recalled Manhattan Toy™ baby rattle is 5 inches long and made of clear plastic with blue end cap pieces. The two clear handles feature colorful beads inside and brightly colored rings on the outside. A blue face spins on a purple post inside the rattle center when it is turned.
Parents should take the toys away from young children and return them to the store where purchased for a refund or contact Manhattan Group toll-free at (800) 541-1345(M-F 9-5) or visit the firm’s Web site at www.manhattantoy.com to exchange the rattles for another toy.
~ You May Also Like ~
- RECALL: 3,400 Wooden Rattles by Manhattan Toy Due to Choking Hazard
- RECALL: Manhattan Group ~ Parents Wooden Activity Toys Due to Choking Hazard
- RECALL: Pull Toys by Manhattan Group Due to Choking and Aspiration Hazards
- Manhattan Group Recalls 3,100 Whoozit Baby Rattles Due to Choking Hazard
- RECALL: 45,300 Sassy and Carter’s-branded Hug N’ Tug Baby Toys Due to Choking Hazard