US Magazine is reporting that Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O’Connell will soon be on double diaper duty.
A spokesman for the couple confirmed that Rebecca, 35, and Jerry, 34, are expecting twins this winter.
The babies will be the first children for the pair. Jerry and Rebecca met at a party in 2004; he proposed a year later. They got married in an intimate ceremony in Los Angeles in July 2007.
A source close to the actor tells Us, “Jerry couldn’t be happier about becoming a dad.”
Earlier this month, O’Connell told the magazine that they had been trying to have kids.
“It would be amazing if it happened,” he said at the Much Love Animal Rescue’s “Bow Wow WOW!” event in L.A. July 19. “I hope it does happen.”
He joked that the conception process had been “a lot fun for me,” adding that they go at it “at least a few days a month!”
Wow! How exciting. Hollywood definitely has the twin market covered!
PHOTOCREDIT:Jacob Andrzejczak/Getty Images VIA USMAGAZINE
- Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O’Connell Welcome Twin Girls!
- Rebecca Romijn Graces The Cover Of Page Six Magazine
- Rebecca Romijn Shares Her Secret Tips to Happiness and Success
- Rebecca & Jerry Tote Their California Cuties!
- Jerry O’Connell Talks Fatherhood and Tantrums
- Rebecca Romijn Introduces Us To Dolly and Charlie