The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, in cooperation with Habermaass Corp, today announced the voluntary recall of about 118,000 Wooden Puzzles, Infant Rattles, Pacifier Holders, and Stroller Toys because the wooden rattles, pacifier holders, and stroller toys contain small pieces including glued on mirrors and/or prisms that can detach, posing a choking hazard to infants. The head of the ladybug puzzle pieces also poses a choking hazard.
Habermaass Corp.(HABA) has received 15 reports of incidents involving the recalled puzzles, rattles, and pacifier holders including pieces of the rattles detaching and being mouthed by young children.
The puzzles, rattle toys, pacifier holders, and stroller toys are wooden and are described in the chart below. “HABA” is printed on them.
Parents are being asked to immediately take the recalled puzzles, rattles, pacifier holders and stroller toys away from children and contact Habermaass at (800) 468-6873 ext. 107 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, or visit the firm’s Web site at www.HABAusa.com/safety to receive a free replacement product or a full refund.
For a full list of the recalled toys please
- Playtex Recalls 1.2 Million Pacifier Holder Clips Due to Choking Hazard
- RECALL: 25,000 Evenflo Telephone Toys Due to Choking Hazard
- Toys R Us Recalls 24,000 Imaginarium Activity Centers Due to Choking Hazard
- Pirate’s Cog Bedroom
- RECALL: 14,000 Musical Wooden Table Toys by Battat Due to Choking Hazard
- RECALL: ‘Monday The Bullfrog’ Book Due To Choking Hazard