The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, in cooperation with Coyne’s and Company, has voluntarily announced the recall of about Casper the Friendly Ghost® Halloween Mini-Figurines because of high levels of lead in the paint.
The recalled Casper the Friendly Ghost® mini-figurines are made of resin and paper, and are three inches tall. They were sold in mini bags decorated with a spider and web design. The Casper the Friendly Ghost® figurines are dressed as: Dracula in a red spider bag, Skeleton in a green spider bag, Devil in a purple spider bag, Mummy in an orange spider bag, Casper® in a blue spider bag, and Wendy the Witch® is in a yellow spider bag. The figurines are stamped with TM & ©Harvey Ent. “Coyne’s & Company” and “CP1030” are printed on a white sticker on the bottom of the bags.
Consumers should immediately take the recalled figurines away from children and contact Coyne’s & Company at (800) 336-8666 anytime, or visit the firm’s Web site at www.coynes.com to receive a full refund or credit.
- RECALL: Educational Craft Kits by FloraCraft Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard
- RECALL: Children’s Flip Flops Due to Violation of Lead in Paint Standard
- RECALL: Munire Cribs and Matching Furniture Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard
- Thomas & Friends Toy Company to Pay $1.25 Million Settlement
- RECALL: Toy Airplanes, Cars, and Motorcycles Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard
- RECALL: 8 Lead Hazard Exposure Warnings