Maggie Gyllenhaal Helps Fisher-Price Launch Precious Planet Line

by in baby gear, Fisher Price, Fisher-Price Precious Planet, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Precious Planet Collection, Wildlife Conservation Society

Actress Maggie Gyllenhaal teamed up today with Fisher-Price Inc., to unveil the company’s new Precious Planet™ Collection of baby gear and newborn toys and to announce the company’s $250,000 donation benefiting the Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS).

Precious+Planet4

The event, held at the Central Park Zoo, launched the adorable Fisher-Price Precious Planet line of must-have baby gear for new parents and their little ones.

precious-planet-swing-playmat-and-jumperoo.png

“Fisher-Price is such a big part of everyone’s childhood and I am so happy to join forces with them in presenting this generous donation in support of the Wildlife Conservation Society,” says actress Maggie Gyllenhaal.

“We are very pleased to unveil our new Precious Planet collection and present our donation to the Wildlife Conservation Society,” says Brenda Andolina, Director, Public Relations and Brand Marketing, Fisher-Price. “One of our most popular and enduring toy design themes revolves around the lovable and curious world of animals. We’re very appreciative to organizations like the WCS that are passionate about preserving the animals and habitats we love to bring to life in our toys.”

The new Precious Planet Collection collection includes a wide selection of baby gear including a high chair, gym, cradle swing, bouncer, potty, mobile, tub, bedding and more. The line also features comforting fabrics, activities and colorful, adorable baby animals like monkeys, giraffes and polar bears. The Precious Planet Collection retails for $12.99 – $129.99 and is appropriate for newborns and up.

Tags: , , , , ,

1. Tabitha Bane says:

I am trying to purchase the precious planet play yard as advetised in the January 2009 American Baby Magazine. I have tried several websites, spoke to a lady at fisher price customer service. I have had no luck. My first baby is due in 6 weeks, I have to have this product, as a fisrt time mother I would hope that you understand! Please help…… Thanks Tabitha

2. Julia says:

you can buy it on fisherprice.com… I am using the same theme

3. jessenia says:

Is fisherprice going to come out with a bassinet? I would also like this collection for my first baby.

4. Rosa says:

I have not been able to find the playpen for Precious Planet anywhere! does anyone know where I can get one?

5. Amy says:

I have seen some on ebay.

6. Sarah says:

The play yard does not come out til Aug 25th!

7. carol says:

Do they plan on making anything else for the line/ and why is it so hard to find everything?

8. Blanca says:

I have found several items at Walmart.com and it can be shipped free for pick up at your nearest location.

9. Yvonne says:

Anyone looking for the Precious Planet Playyard Walmart has it. I purchased it at a Walmart in Orlando on Sunday Aug. 30

10. carol says:

On the fisher price website they show all sorts of items like towels and washcloths and a changing pad. Does anyone know where to buy this stuff? Walmart has a few things, but not all of it.

11. Melinda says:

I would like to see shower supplies such as plates, napkins, decorations in the line.

12. carol says:

On the Fisher Price website they list tons of new pp stuff. Anybody know where or how to get it?

13. pat says:

Can’t find this stuff hardly anywhere. A friend of mine is stuck in the hospital til her baby is due- in 11 weeks! She has toxemia and gestational diabetes and I am trying to help her find these things.I want to pull my hair out, but I’d settle for a FP employee!!!
    We need the Precious Planet Changing pad, and the Snuggle & Soothe blanket. So hard to find ANYWHERE!
    Can anyone help?

14. Megan says:

Is the crib set in Australia??? I have been looking every were. Heeelllp please.