The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission and Health Canada, in cooperation with Build-A-Bear Workshop today announced the voluntary recall of about 267,000 Folding Toy Beach Chair for Stuffed Animals because this toy chair legs can bruise, pinch or cut fingers if caught while folding.
There have been eight injuries reported.
This recall involves a wood frame, canvas seat, toy beach chair for stuffed animals. Some styles include an attached pillow. The toy chairs are blue (style #’s 002281, 004463, 009907, 011565, 102281, 109907, 111565), red (style #’s 007391, 011566, 107391, 111566), fuchsia/white stripe (style #’s 013226, 113226), Orange/white stripe (style #’s 013227, 113227).
Return the toy beach chair to any Build-A-Bear Workshop store to receive an $8 USD/$10 CDN store coupon. If it is not possible to return the toy chair to a store, you can contact the company for alternate instructions on receiving a refund.
For additional information, please contact the Build-A-Bear Workshop toll-free at (866) 236-5683 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. CT, Saturday 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. CT, or visit the company’s Web site at www.buildabear.com
~ You May Also Like ~
- RECALL: 297,000 Build-A-Bear Colorful Hearts Teddy Bears Due to Choking Hazard
- State Farm® Recalls 827,000 Good Neigh Bears® Due to Choking Hazard
- RECALL: Fisher-Price 3-in-1 High Chairs Due to Fall Hazard
- RECALL: LaJobi Bonavita “Cabana” Drop Side Cribs Due To Entrapment and Strangulation Hazards
- RECALL: BabySwede Bouncer Chairs Due to Laceration Hazard