A Charleston man has been charged with felony child neglect creating the risk of injury after he allegedly put Natural Ice Light beer into the 11-month-old’s bottle.
James Michael Williams, 19, was baby-sitting Friday when he put the beer into the child’s bottle as a ‘practical joke’.
The baby’s mom asked the accused, her cousin, to watch her child but when she returned she found the 11-month-old holding a blue baby bottle with a golden carbonated liquid inside, according to a complaint filed in Kanawha Magistrate Court.
Police were unable to determine if the child drank any beer. The baby’s mother Ebony Williams, said her child vomited shortly after she took the bottle away.
Williams told police he didn’t allow the child to consume any beer.
I personally don’t believe it. Feeding a baby alcohol, isn’t a joke, it’s child abuse.
~ You May Also Like ~
- Couple Finds and Cares for Boy Left Alone in Car Outside of Bar
- Parents Duct Tape Their Children and Post Pictures on Facebook
- Intoxicated Arizona Mom Drives off With Baby On Roof of Her Car
- Daycare Closed After Worker Duct Tapes Toddler During Nap Time
- Texas Mother Charged With Feeding Her Child Feces