A Charleston man has been charged with felony child neglect creating the risk of injury after he allegedly put Natural Ice Light beer into the 11-month-old’s bottle.
James Michael Williams, 19, was baby-sitting Friday when he put the beer into the child’s bottle as a ‘practical joke’.
The baby’s mom asked the accused, her cousin, to watch her child but when she returned she found the 11-month-old holding a blue baby bottle with a golden carbonated liquid inside, according to a complaint filed in Kanawha Magistrate Court.
Police were unable to determine if the child drank any beer. The baby’s mother Ebony Williams, said her child vomited shortly after she took the bottle away.
Williams told police he didn’t allow the child to consume any beer.
I personally don’t believe it. Feeding a baby alcohol, isn’t a joke, it’s child abuse.
- Mom and Boyfriend Jailed For Fixing Their Toddler To The Wall With Duct Tape
- Parents Duct Tape Their Children and Post Pictures on Facebook
- Mother of Three Chains Ten-Year-Old Son to “Keep Him off the Streets”
- Couple Finds and Cares for Boy Left Alone in Car Outside of Bar
- Couple Trying to Save Boy in Hot Car – Run Over By Irate Mother
- Texas Mother Charged With Feeding Her Child Feces