Livie & Luca children’s shoes have unveiled their Spring/Summer ’10 collection. Inspired by the bright, colorful folk art of Latin America, the collection features playful accents including flowers, birds, apples, and more! Beginning walkers, toddlers, and preschoolers love the kid-friendly construction (specially designed for comfort and preventing stubbed/pinched toes) and modern designs.
New styles include Bloom, lime green sandals with bright pink flowers, and Haru, featuring a young girl character combined with fun purple piping and magenta leather. Mary Jane, loafer, and sandal styles retail for $45.50 and are now available in an expanded range of sizes, 4 to 13.
- Livie & Luca Introduces Their Whimsical Fall/Winter Collection
- Livie and Luca ~ Spring/Summer 2011 Collection
- RECALL: “Carta” and “Cotton” Livie & Luca Children’s Shoes Due to Laceration Hazard
- Meet Ferris – Livie & Luca’s New Vegan Shoe Collection!
- Crocs Set to Introduce Kids’ Color-Changing Shoes ~ Crocs Chameleons
- Introducing Prince Kairu and Princess Sakura from Yochi Yochi