With Spring just around the corner, Bébé au Lait has introduced two fresh new designs to its nursing essentials collection. Moms can now enjoy burp cloths and nursing covers in Ascot, a modern color palette of pearl, olive and plum, and Parkside, a Paisley-inspired print combining soft greens and pale blues.
The Bébé au Lait nursing covers — recently updated to feature an additional cotton terry pocket to help with quick cleanup and to store breast pads or pacifiers — let mom nurse discreetly and fashionably in public. The unique rigid neckline design allows for ventilation and direct view of baby during breastfeeding, while the generous size keeps mothers completely covered. Machine washable and 100 percent cotton, the Bébé au Lait nursing covers can also double as a blanket or sunshade for baby. A functional accessory to the nursing covers, the Bébé au Lait burp cloths are made of soft, absorbent cotton terry and come in a gift box of three.
- Bébé au Lait Introduces New Stylish Nursing Cover Patterns!
- Bébé au Lait Introduces Quatrefoil to their Collection
- Bebe Au Lait’s Nursing Covers: Discreet and Fashionable!
- Product Review: Itzy Ritzy’s Stylish Nursing Covers
- Cover Your Mommy Handles With Modest Middles
- Redfish Kids Clothing Has Personality