Simple cotton tanks, dresses and bloomers adorned with vintage inspired lace accents are featured in Momie et Enfant, a small children’s clothing company in Australia. Each piece is handmade, and hand-accented by a very talented mama, and pieces are made in limited runs to ensure that budding fashionistas have something truly special to wear.
The simple cotton tanks in white or black, with lace accents at the shoulders, and lace appliqués, would be as beautiful paired with skirts as they would with shorts or jeans, and this is what we love about the line. Not only are the pieces unique, but they can be mixed and matched and dressed up or down; perfect for a summer special occasion.
The line also includes a darling little tank with lace angel wings on the back, bloomers accented by lace ruffles, a summer dress with lace shoulders and lace appliqué and a sweet swing top with a ruffle across the chest.
- Nature Baby’s New Organic Layette is Farmyard Chic!
- Grobag: A Safe Alternative to Blankets
- Lucky Jade Introduces Baby Chai!
- RECALL: Baby’s Dream Cribs and Furniture Due to Violation
- IKEA Recalls 2.8 Million Children’s Bed Canopies Due to…
- Featured Review ~ Generations Riviera Maya All Suite Resort…
- Beautiful Baby Jade Named after Hero German Shepherd that…
- Cruising The Caribbean on Freedom of the Seas
- Perfect For Everyday ~ Britax’s B-Agile 3 Travel…