New for 2010 Baby accessories company Prince Lionheart has introduced 3 useful kitchen accessories that are practical and modern looking. With space at a premium in most households, parents will appreciate that all 3 of these products fold up and store away when not in use.
With space at a premium in most households, parents will appreciate that all 3 of these products fold up and store away when not in use.
- Accommodates feeding accessories, sippy cups, teething toys and up to 16 bottles
- Has 8 large hooks to hold ALL shape and size of bottles and cups
- The 10 small hooks & grate holds bottle collars, nipples, pacifiers, teething rings, sippy cups and valves
- Top holes are designed for utensils, straws and other kitchen
- Can be used when collapsed or expanded, making it the perfect drying station for one or several bottles.
- Twelve drying arms easily raise and lower to create as much space as needed.
- When not in use, collapse and store
- Expands to hold up to 10 bottles and parts
- Expanded size: 8.75” W x 12” L x 1.5” H
- The four row tray design saves space in pantries, keeps drawers neatly organized OR stands alone on countertops for immediate access.
- The sturdy construction allows it to hold up to 8 lbs or 16 jars of baby food at a time.
- Included is a removable divider which is perfect for smaller items such as utensils or small household gadgets.
- Once baby grows, the organizer can also store cutlery, spices, pantry items or even office supplies.
- Sleek and Functional: 5 Stylish Bottle Drying Racks
- Munchkin Diaper Change Travel Kit Makes Quick Trips Convenient
- Snacking Goes Green! 5 Options For Reusable Snack Bags