The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission and Health Canada, in cooperation with Fisher-Price, today announced a voluntary recall of about 110,000 Little People Play ‘n Go Campsites™. The plastic Sonya Lee figure in the play set can break at the waist, exposing small parts that pose a choking hazard to young children.
The firm has received eight reports of the Sonya Lee figure breaking. No injuries have been reported.This recall involves the Little People Play ‘n Go Campsite. The seven-piece plastic play set includes Sonya Lee, a tent and other accessories. Product number R6935 is printed on the toy’s packaging. The name Sonya Lee is printed on the underside of the figure. Only Sonya Lee figures that bend at the waist, have a green sweater and purple camera around the neck are included in this recall. No other Sonya Lee figure is affected. The remaining pieces of the Little People Play ‘n Go Campsite are not affected.
Consumers should immediately take the Campsite’s Sonya Lee figure away from children and contact Fisher-Price at (800) 432-5437 anytime or visit the firm’s website at www.service.mattel.com to arrange for the figure’s return in exchange for a free replacement figure.
- Cybex Solution X-fix Booster Seats Recalled
- An Infant Death Prompts Recall of 30,000 Nap Nanny® Recliners Due to Entrapment, Suffocation and Fall Hazards
- RECALL: 70,000 Bracelets and Rings Due To High Levels Of Cadmium
- RECALL: 120,000 Fisher-Price Little People Wheelies Stand ‘n Play Rampway Due to Choking Hazard
- RECALL: Fisher-Price Learning Pots and Pans™ Toys Due to Choking Hazard
- RECALL: 2.8 Million Fisher-Price Infant Toys with Inflatable Balls Due to Choking Hazard
- RECALL To Repair Fisher-Price Little People Builders’ Load ‘n Go Wagons Due to Laceration Hazard
- RECALL: 52,500 Mini Vehicles by Green Toys Due To Choking Hazard
- RECALL: 1 Million Toy Keys with Remote by Battat Due to Choking Hazard