Japanese Monkey Pants, recognizable by the rounded bum panel, are a style that has long been popular in Japan. The bum panel, providing far more room that conventional baby pants, doesn’t just make Momma’s life easier in dressing a squirming little monkey, but the added room also makes getting around easier with a greater range of unrestricted motion. Perfect also for babies that have bigger cloth diapered bums or ones that spend their time in a carrier on Mom or Dad’s back.
Not only do Japanese monkey pants make life easier for moms and babies, but the Japanese Monkey Pants imported from Japan are also free from the harmful formaldehyde sometimes found in children’s clothing, making them safer for babies and the planet.
With a cute smiley face on the bum of many of the Japanese Monkey Pants, these comfy pants are sure to bring smiles to the faces of babies and their mommas. – Belinda, Staff Writer
- TOT-a-LOT ~ Clothing Designed Especially For Twins!
- Fore!! Axel & Hudson Fall/Winter 10 ~ Stylish Golf Inspired Clothing For Little Boys
- Tutu du Monde ~ Dreamy Tutus for Wonderful Worlds of Make-Believe!
~ You May Also Like ~
- Angel’s Face ~ Gorgeous Petti-Skirts For Little Princess
- Magnificent Baby Introduces Magnetic-Fastening Closure Layette Collection
- The Measure Creates Unique Modern Clothing for Girls
- Baby Bean Vintage Daywear ~ Unique girl’s clothing made with vintage fabrics
- Lotty Dotty ~ Fresh new concept for women’s and girl’s t-shirts