Designer home furnishings company Oilo is set to introduce a gorgeous new collection for kids. Designed to fit a twin bed or an infants crib, the new prints are perfect for parents who are looking for modern, sophisticated decor choices.
In just a couple weeks Oilo’s Cobblestone design will be available in a fun variation of their small Cobblestone pattern to fit both twin and full/queen size beds. This pattern is accented with a bold striped bedskirt, matching throw pillow and stylish double oval light to create a classy room for your child or a guest room.
Oilo’s signature Modern Berries will soon be offered in an oversized bold pattern to fit both a twin and full/queen size bed. Made from 100% fine woven cotton, this set will perk up any room with it’s bright, contemporary pattern and contrasting accessories.
Also new for 2011, Oilo will be launching a range of square lighting in three styles: square, large square and double square. Perfect for every room in the house, Oilo’s lights will put the perfect finishing touch on any room.
- Square $175 (16”h x 10”w),
- Large Square $299 (12.5”h x 18”w)
- Double Square $379 (15”h x 18” w)
Founded by Annalisa Thomas, a former art director and graphic designer and her mother, Dorte Anderson, a former interior designer with more than 25 years of custom interior design expertise, Oilo offers the modern mom a fresh new approach to style-setting home décor.
- KROOOM ~ Bright, Strong, Lightweight, Foldable Kids Furniture!
- Babycotpod ~ Introducing the brand new swingin’ Metro!
- Bombol Bamboo Baby Rocker ~ Smart, Modern and Ingenious!
- Ubabub ~ Stylish, Practical, Eco-Friendly Nursery Furniture