Kate Gosselin and her 8 children continued their vacation overseas in New Zealand yesterday while filming their TLC show.
The family started their day at the Otorohanga Kiwi House & Native Bird Park to pet some animals before moving onto the Waitomo Caves for a boat trip in the famous underground caverns. Having finished their busy day of exploring, the Gosselins finished their evening off with dinner in the town of Rotorua.
Their is no word on how long the family will spend traveling abroad. Last week they were spotted watching the late Steve Irwin’s family perform a show in the “Crocoseum”.
- Alyson Hannigan Picnics With Her Family!
- Kendra Wilkinson Takes Her Men Out In Los Angeles
- Ellen Pompeo and Chris Ivery Stroll with Their Party Girl!
- Jeff Gordon and Ingrid Vandebosch Vacation in St. Barts With Their Kids
- Surprise! Ellen Pompeo & Chris Ivery Welcome Their…
- Jeff Gordon & His Family Spend the Day in East Hamptons
- Kendra Wilkinson – Super Bowl Bound With Husband Hank…
- Ellen Pompeo Opens Up About Welcoming Sienna By Surrogate
- Jeff Gordon Walks The Track With Daughter Ella
- Kendra Wilkinson Rocks The Red Carpet At The Hungover Games…