Rod Stewart and expectant wife Penny Lancaster were spotted shopping in Beverly Hills after enjoying breakfast together.
The couple is due to become parents again very soon. After trying for more than 2 years, Rod and Penny were forced to turn to IVF. Last September the pair spoke to Hello about their journey, revealing that Penny had to go through three rounds of IVF before she finally became pregnant.
When the new baby arrives he/she will join Rod and Penny’s son Alistair and the singer’s 5 children from 3 relationships; Kim 31, Sean, 30, Ruby, 23, Renee, 18 and Liam, 16.
- Kate Hudson Is Pregnant!
- Singer Jewel and Husband Ty Murray Expecting A Baby!
- Marion Cotillard Expecting First Child
- Marion Cotillard and son Marcel Cheer Hubby Guillaume On!
- Parents of Triplets Bring Suit against IVF Clinic for Birth…
- Baby Who Had Three Heart Attacks Now Has ‘Proper…
- Marion Cotillard and Her Son Marcel Attend The Chantilly…
- Kate Hudson Walks The Red Carpet With Her Boys For Kung Fu…
- Kate Hudson & Her Family Touch Down At LAX