Rod Stewart and expectant wife Penny Lancaster were spotted shopping in Beverly Hills after enjoying breakfast together.
The couple is due to become parents again very soon. After trying for more than 2 years, Rod and Penny were forced to turn to IVF. Last September the pair spoke to Hello about their journey, revealing that Penny had to go through three rounds of IVF before she finally became pregnant.
When the new baby arrives he/she will join Rod and Penny’s son Alistair and the singer’s 5 children from 3 relationships; Kim 31, Sean, 30, Ruby, 23, Renee, 18 and Liam, 16.
- Kate Hudson Is Pregnant!
- Singer Jewel and Husband Ty Murray Expecting A Baby!
- Marion Cotillard Expecting First Child
- Rod Stewart & Penny Lancaster Talk About Their IVF Battle
- Rod Stewart and Penny Lancaster Expecting Baby #2!
- Rod Stewart & Wife Penny Welcome A Baby Boy
- Rod Stewart & Penny Lancaster Vacation in France With Their Boys!
- Rod Stewart and Penny Lancaster Land in Miami With Their Boys
- Penny Lancaster and Alastair Ride the Carousel in Cannes