As we celebrate Father’s Day we would also like to celebrate some great dads who blog about the trials of parenthood. Like us, these dads are in the trenches trying to survive and they are writing about it.
A recent study found that the number of dads that stay home with the kids has tripled in the last 30 years. And while not all the dads on our list are stay-at-home parents they all do a great job of giving us a look into how the other side copes.
These 10 are our favorite!
- www.sweet-juniper.com – personal, well written, great photographs. Must Read (especially the FAQ section)
- daddytypes.com -Greg writes a cool site full of nostalgic kid finds and personal experiences. Honest, well written and relevant.
- Dadoralive.com – ‘confessions of an unexpected stay-at-home dad’ that are very witty.
- Hangingwithdad.com – Adventures of a stay-at-home dad.
- Geekdad – Everything dad with some geek thrown in. Movies, games, technology with a parenting spin.
- Dadlabs.com – If you haven’t visited Dad Labs you MUST immediately! Troy Lanier, Clay Nichols and Brad Powell create some of the funniest dad videos on the net. In addition their content is original and their reviews are great.
- Latenightparent.com – dad bloggers Adam Cohen and Josh Becker talk parenting, gear and tech.
- Dadcentric – musings of a dad mixed in with some fun videos and cartoons.
- DIYdad.com – Written by 3 dads from New Zealand, DIYdad offers practical information about parenting from a male perspective.
- Playgrounddad.com – Parenting news, dad gear and sports for modern parents.
If you have a dad blog you would like our readers to know about please leave a link in the comment section!
- New Crib Safety Regulations To Take Effect on June 28
- Child’s Entrapment Death Prompts Big Lots Recall of Metal Futon Bunk Beds
- Target Expands Recall of Child Booster Seats Following Additional Reports of Falls
- Should Retailers Be Responsible For Installing Car Seats?