Adding a tree decal is one of the easiest ways to fill a wall in a nursery while adding some whimsy to the decor. Over the last couple years retro owls have become very popular and are popping up on sleepers, bedding and wall art.
When you add these two trends together it results in a sweet scene perfect for a playroom, nursery or toddler’s room.
We have rounded up our favorite retro owl decals. We love that they’re all bold, modern and easy to install!
- Room Mates Scroll Tree MegaPack ($40) - The set comes with 80 decals. The assembled tree is 64″ x 58″
- Two Owls and Tree with Butterflies($70) – 1 Tree, Owl, Leaves and Butterfly Set. 48”w x 70”h (approx.)
- La De Tots Owl Decal ($78)
- Vinyl Wall Decal Sticker Owl on Tree Nursery ($140) – 6ft Tall (72″ Tall X 56″ Wide)
- Owl in a tree decal – ($70) – (Approx: 28″H x 21″W)
- Little Owl Watching Over Me Wall Decal($72) – Tree (approx): 54″w x 70″h comes with ~ Tree, Leaves, 2 x birds, 1 owl
- Owls and Branches($30) – One package includes 8 diecut owls, 2 birds, 6 branches, 80 leaves, and 22 assorted flowers.
- Owl Blossom Giant Wall Decals ($40)
- Owls tree branch Vinyl kids Wall Decal sticker($26.50) – The set comes with a branch a small and a large owl. When you order you get to chose the color of both owls, the branch and the orientation of the branch.(left to right (as shown) or right to left)
- Enchanting & Peaceful ~ Laila Ali Reveals Daughter Sydney’s Nursery!
- Meet Hollis ~ nurseryworks’ Acrylic Crib
- jäll & tofta ~ A cradle, rocker and bed in one!
- Etsy Retailer Profile: Evgie