Congratulations to The Office star Jenna Fischer and her husband, Lee Kirk on the safe arrival of their first child – a boy!
US Magazine is reporting that Weston Lee arrived on Sept. 24. The actresses rep confirmed the news saying, “Mom and baby are doing great.”
This season Jenna’s pregnancy was written into The Office, with her character Pam expecting a son with TV husband Jim.
Just before the season premiere the actress told New York Magazine,
“Pam and Jim snuck away last season on Valentine’s Day, and they had sex. The story is that they conceived this baby at that time and were keeping it a secret until we come back from the summer.”
“When we started shooting that episode, I thought to myself, ‘If everything goes well, this is going to be a very, very convenient coincidence,’ and I think I found out I was pregnant when we were shooting that episode,” she added.
The new parents were married last Summer.
- London Celebrates Rapunzel’s Coronation!
- Denise Richards & Her Girls Cheer On Big Sister Sam
- Rachel Zoe Tours Paris With Her Boys
- Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards Pick Pumpkins With The…
- Denise Richards Tours Underwood Family Farm With Bob, Max…
- Mom-to-be Jenna Fischer Strolls With Her Son in LA
- Duchess of Cambridge Is Pretty in Peach At Queen’s…
- Jenna Fischer Is A Fit Mama-to-be
- Denise Richards Takes Her Kids To The Fair In Malibu