With Halloween just 5 days away, this weekend will undoubtedly include celebrations filled with superheros, princess and scary monsters!
If you are looking for some cute Halloween themed treats to serve we have scoured the net and found some that are both easy to make and great tasting!
- Butterfinger Caramel Apples – The Cooking Photographer
- Marshmallow Witches – BabyCenter.com
- Halloween Cake Pops – Love From The Oven
- Witch Cupcakes – Parents.com
- Candy Corn Themed Chocolate Pretzels -BakedPerfect
- Monster Cake by Makoodle
- Candy Corn Cheesecake – Recipe Girl
- Halloween Petit Fours – Tasty Kitchen
- Mummys, and Monsters and Spiders, Oh My! Cupcakes – Food.com
- Pumpkin Cupcakes – DuncanHines
- Halloween Brownie Bits – Martha Stewart
- Polka Dot Cake – Snowy Bliss
- Kimora Lee & Her Family Pick Pumpkins At Mr. Bones
- Safe Kids Releases Findings of Halloween Safety Study
- Stella McCartney Goes Glow In The Dark For Halloween!
- Heidi Klum and Seal Get Ready For Halloween!