The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, in cooperation with the firm named below, has announced a voluntary recall of about 64,000 Car Seat Adapter. When the adapter is used on a stroller that also has a wheeled board accessory attached for transporting a standing toddler, and the car seat is positioned so the child faces forward, the car seat can disconnect from the adapter and fall.
Bugaboo received one report of the car seat disconnecting from the adapter and stroller frame, causing a minor injury.
This recall involves the Bugaboo car seat adapter models 80400GC01 and 80401GC02. The adapters are devices designed to attach car seats to stroller frames. They are made of silver aluminum tubing and black plastic connecting parts.
Consumers should immediately stop using the adapter and contact Bugaboo at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 460-2922 between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. PT Monday through Friday, or visit the firm’s website at www.bugaboo.com for a free service kit and decals.
*Worth noting that an infant seat should always be installed facing you ~ regardless of the stroller or options available.
- Bugaboo Halts The Sale of Their Bee Strollers To Re-Design Front Wheels
- Lindsay Price Celebrates Her Baby Shower!
- Central Park Playdate! Charlene and Myla Federer Tour NYC
- RECALL: 50,740 Bugaboo Strollers Due to Fall and Choking Hazards
- UppaBaby Issues Recall For Peg Perego Infant Seat Adapters For The VISTA
- RECALL: 3,000 Kelty Jogging Strollers Due to Fall and Injury Hazards
- RECALL: phil&teds Infant Car Seat Adaptors for Strollers Due to Fall Hazard
- Bugaboo Recalls 10,160 Cameleon3 Strollers Following Handle Issues
- RECALL: 169,000 IKEA ANTILOP High Chairs(For Repair) Due to Fall Hazard