While the Super Bowl may be the big show for football fans, the coveted ads spots are for the big draw for, well – the rest of us.
With ads going for up to $3.5 million for a 30-second spot, companies with deep pockets go to great lengths to make a splash during the big game.
Rated number one by USAToday’s SuperBowl admeter, the Doritos spot with the ‘sling baby’ was definitely a hit with the fans.
Watch and see why:
- Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman Tote Their Girls To A Party
- Tim Burton and Helena Bonham Carter Play In The Snow With Their Kids
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Lunch With Their Daughter Faith
- Helena Bonham Carter and Tim Burton Step Out In London With…
- Helena Bonham Carter Strolls In London With Her Daughter…
- Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban Head Home With Their Girls!
- Nicole Kidman’s Family Celebrates Her Parent’s…
- Nicole Kidman Touches Down in Sydney With Her Girls!
- Nicole Kidman Arrives In Sydney With Her Girls!