Celebrities walked the pink carpet with their kids over the weekend for the Barbie Dream Closet event in Manhattan over the weekend.
With Toy Fair 2012 and Mercedes Benz Fashion Week both happening in the city Mattel successfully merged both events into a fashion themed party that featured one of the best selling toys of all time.
Covered in wall-to-wall pink, the David Rubenstein Atrium at Lincoln Center was transformed into Barbie’s Dream Closet. With rock candy coated champagne flutes at the bar, a massive two-story closet filled with sky-high walls of pink shoes and models playing dress-up in Barbie’s most iconic casual, career and couture outfits, this took life-size Barbie to a whole other level.
Some of the celebrities on hand were:
- Kelly Rutherford with her daughter Helena Grace Rutherford Giersch
- Brooke Shields with daughters Rowan and Grier Henchy
- Deborra-Lee Furness and daughter Ava Jackman
- Kelly Bensimon with daughters Sea Bensimon and Teddy Bensimon
- Nigel Barker and daughter Jasmine Ines Barker
- Toy Fair 2012: Playskool/Hasbro!
- Doutzen Kroes And Her Beach Babe Play in Miami
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Touch Down in Sydney With Their Girls
- Family Day! Jessica Alba Plays At The Park With Her Family