During an interview last Summer Dennis told The Daily Mail he was “thrilled to bits” about the birth of his latest child Violet but admitted, “I’m too old for any more.”
The couple hadn’t planned for baby #3 and were surprised when a test revealed his wife Cora, 38, was expecting.
I was on the pill so it was a massive shock. But these things happen and although it will be difficult we wouldn’t change a thing.
In total Dennis was father to 8 children; five from his previous marriage and the family doesn’t stop there. He also had sixteen grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Knowing she would outlive her husband Cora said in the interview last year she takes ‘the knowledge in her stride’.
‘I know Dennis won’t be here forever and it’s sad that he will miss his children growing up and maybe having families of their own.
‘But I take comfort in the fact that when he does go, I will have our children here looking after me.’
We hope the children are able to remember their father through the images and memories they created while he was alive.
- 66-Year-Old Single Swiss Woman Gives Birth to IVF Twins
- IVF Age Limit Needed: Britain’s Oldest First Time Mother Speaks Out
- Britain’s Oldest Surrogate Gives Birth to Grandson
- Parents of Triplets Bring Suit against IVF Clinic for Birth…
- Cruising The Caribbean on Freedom of the Seas
- Kids Live it up on Freedom Of The Seas!
- Pill Use may Mask Biological Markers that Help Determine a…
- Lack of Memories in Early Childhood may Be Hampered by Rapid
- Thai Mother Demanding Return of Surrogate Twin after…