Reese Witherspoon was spotted leaving the Chiropractors this afternoon shortly after it was revealed that she is pregnant with her third child.
USMagazine.com was first to report that the actress and her husband Jim Toth were set to become parents.
According to the magazine, the news has been confirmed by multiple sources, with one saying,
“Reese is right around 12 weeks.”
The friend also said the whole family is eagerly awaiting their new addition.
“Jim and Reese are looking forward to having a bigger family at this point in life. They can take the time to enjoy the next stage and make sure the transition for all is easy and joyful.”
The new baby will join older siblings Ava, 12, and Deacon, 8, the actress’ children with first husband Ryan Phillippe. This is the first child for Jim.
- Sienna Miller Films An Ad in Primrose Hill
- Alyson Hannigan is Gorgeous in Green at The Premiere of ‘American Reunion’
- Reese Witherspoon Visits The Market With Her Family
- Reese Witherspoon and Kids Step Out for Pizza in Westwood
- Reese Witherspoon & Jim Toth Celebrate Independence Day
- Sienna Miller Takes Marlowe Toy Shopping in NYC!
- Reese Witherspoon Hikes The Santa Monica Hills With Her Kids
- Alyson Hannigan & Her Family Step Out in Brentwood