Mom, model, and designer Heidi Klum announced today that she will be teaming up with Babies R Us to create a new children’s collection, Truly Scrumptious, which will launch this September.
A natural step for the mom of four, the new line will feature more than just fashion.
“I made beds, curtains, blankets, washcloths, bath toys, wall decals, lamps, rugs, hampers, stuffed animals, security blankets and night lights. If you think about the nursery, I’m doing everything.”
It will, however, has some fashionable elements to it.
“I tackle everything from shoes, socks, underwear and pyjamas to dresses, jeans, leggings and sweaters,” she said.
As a mom of two boys and two girls, she says,
“I know a lot about dinosaurs. I’ve tried to come up with really cute magical things, like dinosaur footprints.” Also, a blanket printed with monkeys, snakes, and underwater scenes, which is “much better than just laying on a pink blanket,” she says. “I think it’s something that stimulates brain development.”
We look forward to seeing the whole collection when it is launched later this year!
- Heidi Klum Walks The Runway For Victoria’s Secret Just 6 Weeks Post Baby!
- Heidi Klum Is Not Done Having Babies
- Study: New Moms Take Up To 15 Months To Regain Their ‘Pre-Baby’ Bodies
- Celebrity Moms Hit The Red Carpet At the 40th Annual People’s Choice Awards
- Heidi Klum and Her Crew Enjoy A Park Playdate!
- Heidi Klum and Seal Welcome 4th Child: Lou Samuel!