Congratulations to Maggie Gyllenhaal and husband Peter Sarsgaard on the safe arrival of their new baby – a girl!
Gloria Ray arrived on Thursday, April 19 in New York City the actor’s rep confirmed to People.com
Oddly enough the parents-to-be were spotted out in the city on the day baby Gloria was born. Maybe their stroll brought on labour!
While pregnant with her first child, Ramona, the couple decided to keep the sex of their unborn baby a secret. This time they wanted to know what they were having.
‘It’s the nice thing about knowing the gender of a child: you don’t have to call it ”it,” which gets really weird after seven months in,’ Peter told US Magazine.
- Maggie Gyllenhaal & Her Girls Visit The Set Of ‘Very Good Girls’
- Maggie Gyllenhaal Touches Down in LA With Daughters Ramona and Gloria
- Pregnant Maggie Gyllenhaal Does The School Run With Daughter Ramona
- Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peter Sarsgaard Expect Baby #2!
- Maggie Gyllenhaal , Peter Sarsgaard and Baby Ramona
- Maggie and Ramona Bundle Up In NYC