Modern Family was the big winner at last night’s Emmys taking home 3 golden statues for Outstanding Comedy Series, Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy(Julie Bowen) and Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy(Eric Stonestreet).
Among the show’s cast on the red carpet was Aubrey Anderson-Emmons, the actress who plays Lily. The 5-year-old dazzled in her custom Tea Collection dress as she took to the stage to accept the award with her cast mates.
In the wake of Modern Family’s success at the 2012 Emmys, Tea Collection has decided to make Lily’s dress available as a limited edition dress that will make any little girl feel like an award winning star.
Emily Meyer, Tea Collection’s Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer talks about the design of Lily’s Emmy Dress,
“We started with our iconic wrap neckline styling and created a bubble in the skirt for fun, matching Aubrey’s playful personality. Then we added a sash similar to one we had seen on the traditional Korean costume, called a hambok. The sash captivated Aubrey and the wrap neckline was gorgeous on her – elegant and youthful.”
The Lily dress will be available in November. Please visit Tea’s site for more information.
- Claire Danes Sparkles at The 64th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards
- Mom to Glam ~ Julie Bowen Takes Her Boys To The Market Before Attending Golden Globes!
- Celebrity Moms Hit The Red Carpet For The 65th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards
- Hatch – Styles for pregnancy and beyond!
- Julie Bowen Spends Mother’s Day With Her Boys
- Julie Bowen Shares Her Knowledge and Experience with Life-Threatening Allergies