For generations, Aston Martin and Silver Cross have represented the finest in British design, engineering, craftsmanship and luxury. Recently the two brands came together in a unique and unprecedented collaboration to create a product that pairs the best of both worlds!
To be sold exclusively at Harrods in London in April, the Aston Martin Silver Cross Surf stroller is set to be one of the most expensive(and luxurious) strollers on the market. Priced at £2,000.00 ($3,300 US), it will only be issued in a strictly limited edition of just 800 pieces.
It marries prowess with luxury to create a truly exceptional environment for baby, perfect for parents who insist on giving them the very best from day one.
Aston Martin’s iconic wing logo appears on almost every part of the stroller making it discernible immediately.
- Surf – Aston Martin Edition chassis finished in anodised aluminium and magnesium alloy
- Surf – Aston Martin Edition seat unit finished in luxurious Alcantara® and leather
- Surf – Aston Martin Edition carrycot finished in Alcantara®, performance fabric and leather
- Alcantara® harness and buckle protector pads
- Performance fabric hood and apron
- Winter footmuff with windproof performance fabrics
- Sun shade and rain shield
- Folding detachable shopping basket
- Suitable from birth
- L98cm x W58cm x H92-100cm
- Chassis 7.5kg, Body 3.8kg
North American moms, don’t expect your friends to be pushing this beauty any time soon. Harrods says they will not cannot export this stroller.