On Saturday, the Grove LA was transformed into a Parisian park for celebrity and VIP guests for the Corolle Adopt-a-Doll Event to celebrate their latest collection.
The day was filled with activities, including doll adoptions, doll bath and clothing stations, “passport” photo booth, caricatures, face-painting, French style nail polish changes, and craft stations (courtesy of JoAnn Fabrics and Crafts). Family friendly Parisian style food was served along with custom creations by dessertista, Jenny Cookies.
Guests brought unopened diapers and baby wipes for Baby Buggy, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing families in need across the U.S. with essentials for their children aged 0-12. And after the event, Corolle generously donated hundreds of dolls to the organization.
Some families in attendance were:
- Denise Richards with daughters Lola and Eloise
- Marla Sokoloff & Elliotte
- Constance Marie and daughter Luna
- Breckin Meyer and daughters Caitlin and Clover
- Ziggy Marley, wife Orly & family
- Courtney and Gia Lopez
- Event organizers Bill Horn and Scouts Masterson‘s daughter Simone
- Lisa Loeb & daughter Lyla
Photo Credit: Noah Graham Photography