This week Baby Jogger® announced a new addition to their lineup. The most compact-folding 4-wheel modular stroller on the market, The City Sights™ Stroller($549) features a reversible seat, all-terrain wheels and suspension, and a one-hand, compact fold that collapses the stroller for instant storage.
“Baby Jogger® knows parents want versatility in their gear to help navigate all their family adventures, and City Sights™ provides them with just that,” said Dennis Bruce, Senior Vice President & Managing Director, Global Baby Gear. “Aside from being easy to transport and stow, it effortlessly navigates city sidewalks, allows baby to see you or the world with the reversible seat and can stroll up to two littles with our glider board attachment.”
The new City Sights can be used in eight possible modes allowing parents to customize it to their needs.
It also features a variety of luxe, features, and details including:
- Expandable UV 50+ canopy with side vents to keep your baby shaded in the sunlight
- Large under-seat storage basket with an easy-access design
- Vegan leatherette accents on the adjustable handlebar and belly bar
- Adjustable handlebar, calf support and seat recline for baby’s comfort
- Collapses to be 12.5″W x 23.25″D x 31.75″H when folded, allowing for easy storage
- Weighs less than 25 pounds
The City Sights™ Modular Stroller is available in Rich Black and Dark Slate fashions. The glider board, pram, and infant car seat are sold separately.