As we bring this year to a close, we’d like to take a moment to recognize some of 2013’s bravest heroes. Not only have they helped to keep our faith in humanity strong, they’ve also reminded us that you can make a difference in the world, no matter what your size, age or even species!
These men and women in uniform have gone beyond the call of duty:
- Hero Postman Saves Twins from Bronx Apartment Fire
- Paramedic Helps Talk Dad through Walmart Parking Lot Delivery
- Deputy Delivers 25 Week Old Baby
- Firefighters Accidentally Discover Abandoned Baby while Having Breakfast
- Baby in the Bagging Area: Tesco Staff Helps Deliver Baby Healthy Baby Girl!
- Brooklyn Toddler Crawling on Store Awning Saved by Good Samaritan
- Couple Finds and Cares for Boy Left Alone in Car Outside of Bar
- Neighbors Keep Baby on the Roof Safe While Awaiting the Help of Emergency Responders
- Passer By Saves Newborn’s Life
- Caught on Tape: Man Revives Lifeless Toddler at Supermarket in Australia
- Good Samaritan Helps Deliver Miracle Baby Born Amidst the Tragedy of Deadly Rollover Accident
- Baby Abandoned in War torn Syria Saved by a loving Family
- Arizona Superdads Adopt 14 Children From Foster Care!
- Mother Throws Her Baby from Second Story Window to Save Her from Apartment Fire
- Solar Suitcase Saving Lives of Mothers and Newborns in Developing Countries
These young heroes prove that there’s no age limit on being brave:
- Baby Brother Saves Sister from a Life of Blood Transfusions
- 9-Year-Old Boy and Friend Help Mom Perform CPR on Infant, Saving Baby’s Life
- 10-Year-Old Girl Hailed a Hero after Catching Newborn Being Thrown from Burning Building
- Two Teenage Boys Help Deliver Baby at Local Bus Stop
- Beautiful Baby Jade Named after Hero German Shepherd that Found Her Abandoned in Park
- Family’s Untrained Pet Dog ‘Predicts’ Toddler’s Epileptic Fits
- Dog Saves Abandoned Baby in Thailand
We hope our heroes have been an inspiration to you this year, and that they help make us all a little more aware of the world around us. Remember, even the smallest acts of kindness can have a huge impact in the lives of others!