With 2013 coming to a close, we’d like to celebrate the survival of some of the smallest and youngest humans. These little fighters prove that you don’t have to be big to display strength, endurance or a will to survive. In fact, they show us that sometimes, the best things come in the smallest packages.
For these tiny survivors, the fight began before they were even born!:
- Pennsylvania Mom Fights Breast Cancer Through Pregnancy; Both Mom and Baby Survive
- Outcome Looks Good for Illinois Baby Born with Organs Outside of His Body
- Baby Born Healthy After Risky In-Utero Procedure
- After Two Heart Attacks, a Heart Transplant and a Speedy Recovery, Baby Girl is Preparing to Go Home!
- Preemie Born at 23 Weeks Defies Odds
- World’s Smallest Baby Boy Now Four Years Old
- Despite Doctors’ Initial Expectations Little Miracle Born at 23 Weeks Survives
- Tiny Miracle Saved by Bubble Wrap Turns Four!
- San Diego Baby Weighing 11 Ounces at Birth Prepares to Go Home!
- Miracle Baby makes the Trip Home with Her Family
- Little Fighter with Severe Congenital Disorder Defying the Odds
- Toddler Returns Home after Bone Marrow Transplant and More than 100 Blood Transfusions!
- Born with Half a Heart Baby Girl Faces a Bright Future
- Jasper’s Syndrome Named After Infant With Very Rare Condition
- Real Life China Doll Celebrates Second Birthday and Still Getting Stronger Everyday
- Baby Survives Despite Doctors Removing his Life Support
- Born with a Tumor on her Face, Baby Girl Fights to Survive
- Baby Girl with Half a Heart Fights for Her Life
- Baby Boy Doing Well after Multiple Organ Transplant
- One-Year-Old Girl Survives 100 Foot Fall that Killed Both Her Parents
- Abandoned Chinese Newborn Rescued from a Sewage Pipe
- Girl with Heart Transplant as a Baby now Fights Cancer
- Twin Babies Found in NJ Home With Deceased Mother
- Baby Survives 8 Story Plunge, While In Moms Arms
We hope that our little fighters will be an inspiration to you in the coming year – make it a good one and remember that miracles are born from impossible situations.