Students in an advanced biology class were taking a midterm.
The last question was “Name seven advantages of mothers
milk,” worth 70 points or none at all.
One student who had partied the night before, was hard put
to think of seven advantages.
He finally wrote:
1. It is a perfect formula for the child.
2. It provides immunity against several diseases.
3. It is always available as needed.
4. It is always at the right temperature
5. It is inexpensive
6. It bonds the child to the mother, and vice versa.
And then, the student was stuck. Finally, just before the
bell indicating the end of the test rang, he wrote
7. It comes in such cute containers.
He got an “A.”