Exciting news for Canadian singer Bryan Adams and his personal assistant, Alicia Grimaldi. The couple is expecting their first child together in May. The pair has worked together for several years, and Alicia helps Bryan run his foundation.
News of the pending arrival first went public on Sunday, but the singer confirmed the news via his Twitter by linking the news item and correcting it. She is not just his friend.
On Monday, the singer made the following statement to ET Canada:
“Alicia Grimaldi and I are expecting a baby. She helped me start my foundation years ago and it looks like she’ll be running the family now! Thanks for your support and kind messages, we appreciate it greatly.”
Bryan is currently on tour through April, and he will return to the road following the arrival of the baby in June.
- Britney and Kevin Re-Unite To Attend Sean P’s Baseball Game
- Naomi and Liev Hit The Market Before Enjoying A Park Play!
- Name of Isla Fisher & Sacha Baron Cohen’s Daughter Revealed
- Kendra Hangs Out With Her Guys!
- Halle and Nahla Stroll in Central Park