The hot ticket in Los Angeles was the Huggies Snug & Dry and Baby2Baby Mother’s Day Garden Party on Saturday.
A bevvy of celebrities and their families were on hand to support the organization and their mission to supply Los Angeles families in need with essential baby gear and clothing for their children.
“Huggies gave @baby2baby 24 diapers for families in need! For every #huggiesbaby2baby tweet thru Mothers Day @huggies will give another pack”
Some of the celebrities on hand were:
- Molly Sims with son Brooks Stuber
- Alyssa Milano with son Milo
- Rachel Zoe and husband Roger Berman with son Skyler
- Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart with daughters Billie and Georgia
- Ellen Pompeo with daughter Stella
- Jessica Capshaw
- Busy Philipps with Sarah Chalke
- Johnny Knoxville with wife Naomi and twins Rocco & Arlo
For more information about baby2baby please visit their site.