Yesterday celebrities and their kids came out to celebrate the launch Pampers new Dry Max technology diapers at the Helen Mills Theater in NYC. According to the company this new product line is reportedly 20 percent thinner and are two times drier than their counterpart – Huggies Little Snugglers/Movers.
To help demonstrate the thinner, sleeker design of new Swaddlers and Cruisers with Dry Max, Pampers has teamed up with notable mom designer, Liz Lange, to create a limited edition diaper clutch specially designed for these new diapers. The partnership marks the evolution of the diaper bag to the diaper clutch as mom can carry a day’s worth of Pampers with Dry Max diapers while feeling confident that the high performance diaper is keeping her baby drier. The clutch features interchangeable stroller, shoulder and wristlet straps for convenient carrying on the go, as well other features specially designed to hold mom and baby’s every day essentials.
Some celebrities in attendance were:
- Actor Eric Mabius with sons Rylan Jaxson, 1 and Maxfield Eliot, 3 (ABOVE)
- Actress Ana Ortiz holding Eric Mabius’ son Rylan
- Actress Kelly Rutherford and daughter Helena Giersch
- Actress Marcia Gay Harden and with one of her twin Jullita
- Padma Lakshmi
- Celebrities Attend Princess Tiana’s Official Induction Into The Disney Princess Royal Court
- Kevin James Hosts Fun Day To Support Make-A-Wish Foundation