The event kicked off Hollywood’s holiday season by bringing celebrities and VIPS together for a day of family fun. In the giving spirit of the holidays, the event benefited L.A. Family Housing, whose mission is to help families transition out of homelessness and poverty through a continuum of housing enriched with supportive services.
Getty Images presented the photo studio where they captured families with Santa Claus and against a snowy winter scene filled with snow. Kids kept busy creating crafts, getting glitter tattoos, and cookie decorating with dessert-ista, Jenny Cookies, who returned for the 3rd year in a row to create the event’s one-of-a-kind sweets.
Event décor was courtesy of Jo-Ann Fabric and Crafts, and was styled by Sybarite Designs. Santa’s photo room was styled by Kara’s Party Ideas. Some of those on hand showcasing their latest products included Corolle, Stokke, Orbit Baby, Ergo Baby, Ju-Ju-Be, ZoLi Baby, Diaper Dude, Diono, First Bike, Mabels Labels, Sugarbooger, Smarty Pants Vitamins, Summer Infant, and Joovy.
Some of the celebrities we spotted in the crowd were:
- Denise Richards with daughters Sam, Lola and Eloise
- Tiffani Thiessen with daughter Harper Smith
- Tori Spelling with kids Liam, Stella, Hattie and Finn
- Lindsay Sloane and her daughter Maxwell
- Lisa Loeb with son Emet
- Lisa Ling and Paul Song with daughter Jett
- Tamera Mowry-Housley with her son Aden
- Beverly Mitchell and husband Mark Cameron with daughter Kenzie
- Amanda Righetti with son Knox
Photo Credit: Noah Graham Photography