span style=”font-weight: bold;”>Parents looking for some great items to give instead of chocolate this year may like some of toys we have found.
- FurReal Friends Teacup Bunny – the FurReal Friends Teacup Bunny is an adorable, furry friend that realistically responds to touch. This adorable white bunny will move its head, open and close its eyes and even make “real” bunny sounds.$20
- 3 Sprouts Chicken Bean Bag – Introduce a bit of fun and fantasy into your child’s bedroom with this exceptionally large, but incredibly comfy chicken friend, who happens to double as a bean bag chair $150
- Playskool Spud Bunny – Your kids will love putting spud bunny together. Set includes potato body, two arms, nose, pair of bunny slippers, muzzle, one pair of ears, pair of eyes, tail and basket. $6
- ‘Usamimi’ Deluxe Doll & House Set by Mother Garden – Mother Garden’s 3-in-1 soft doll house converts to a bed, then zips into a carrying case! Set comes with a 14″ Usamimi doll and an amazing wardrobe including 7 tops, 3 bottoms, 1 dress, 8 accessories and 2 pairs of shoes.$60
- Little People® Easter Surprise – This house is filled with lots of Easter surprises! Ring the doorbell and a light turns on inside. Move the rooftop egg for fun sounds, music and a hop-up bunny surprise. Play peek-a-boo with a pop-up chicken … and more. House opens wide for two-sided play, then folds closed at the end of the day with everything stored inside $25
- Littlest Pet Shop Spring Egg Collection$20