Congratulations to David Schwimmer and wife Zoe Buckman on the safe arrival of their first child – a girl!
Cleo Buckman Schwimmer arrived on Sunday, May 8 in New York.
The new daddy tweeted a family picture saying,
Hey everyone. Please welcome my daughter, Cleo, to this crazy but wonderful world.
He then followed it up by thanking the photographer,
…a big thank you to our friend @Abbey_Drucker for taking the pic!
The new parents, who wed last June after dating for 4 years, announced that they were expecting in December.
- Evangeline Lilly Welcomes A Baby Boy!
- Jessica Alba Talks Pregnancy and Hypnobirthing
- Niki Taylor Pregnant With Baby #4!
- Mariska Hargitay Talks about the Challenges of Parenting Two Kids
- Marion Cotillard Welcomes A Baby Boy!
Leave a Comment