Winter Morgan Williams was born on February 17 in New York City, but news of the arrival was just released today by People Magazine.
Gretchen and Tod are already parents to three-year-old Ptolemy Williams. A representative for the couple said,
“Everyone is happy and healthy and resting at home. The whole family is overjoyed.”
The actress spoke of the timing of her pregnancy when she announced she was expecting in November:
“I’m just enjoying this time. We’re not shooting now so I’m having a baby and then we’ll start shooting again, which is great. It’s really lovely to know I have a job coming and there’s this little time and I can really enjoy it instead of feeling [stressed].”
Gretchen stars on “Boardwalk Empire” on HBO. That series will return to the cable network later this year.
- Autumn Reeser Shows Off Her Growing Bump!
- Celebrity Families Visit Jayneoni Moore’s Pre-Oscar Gifting Suite
- Kendra Wilkinson Hits The Park With Her Men
- Jennifer Hudson and Son David Walk The Red Carpet At ESSENCE Luncheon
- Naomi Watts Takes The Boys To Feed The Ducks