Mariah gave birth to the pair at 9:07am PST at an undisclosed location in Los Angeles on Saturday morning. Names are not yet known, but the baby girl was born first weighing 5 pounds and 3 ounces. The baby boy weighed in at 5 pounds and 6 ounces.
Shortly after the babies arrival Nick tweeted,
‘My wife just gave me the most incredible anniversary gift ever in life! I won’t ever be able to top this!’
The babies arrival wasn’t without a little excitement. Mariah’s rep told the AP that the first-time Dad was so nervous that he went to the wrong unit in the hospital, and had to be guided to the maternity ward by a nurse.
“It was right out of an I Love Lucy skit.”
Today marks their third wedding anniversary. The couple married in 2008, and they planned to renew their vows this weekend to celebrate. It looks like their babies wanted to join in the celebration!
- Bethenny and Bryn Stroll in The City
- Matthew Settle Strolls With Aven Angelica!
- Mark Consuelos and Kelly Ripa Celebrate Easter At The White House!
- Camila Alves Attends Easter Service With Vida & Levi
- Billie Dane is Pretty in Pink!