New for Fall Medela has introduced a great Breast Care gift set($24.99) that is both convenient for moms to take to the hospital and use at home. This attractive twill bag keeps everything organized, while providing new nursing moms with the tools that will help them successfully breastfeed, especially during the first few weeks.
Medela takes the guess work out of planning for nursing a new arrival. With the exception of a pump, all of the must-haves for a new nursing mom are included in this gift set.
- Twill bag
- Tender Care™ Lanolin Advanced Nipple Therapy™ provides soothing relief for dry or cracked nipples. The formula, which is completely safe for both mom and baby, is easy to apply and does not require removal before breastfeeding.
- 2 Tender Care Hydrogel pads, which cool on contact with the breast
- 12 Disposable bra pads to help wick away breastmilk, leaving mom clean and comfortable.
- Mother’s Minder® Bracelet that can track when mom last fed baby or pumped breastmilk, as well as baby’s sleep or medication schedule.
- Resource Guide that features valuable tips and information, support resources and a breastfeeding log.
WIN IT!! Medela is offered 1 Growing Your Baby reader the opportunity to win this Breast Care gift set
Congratulations to our reader Rebecca!