That’s why I am sure that new moms wouldn’t even think to look at their site for diaper bags, but they should.
Their diaper bag/diaper backpack might just be the most perfect bag for that over organized mom or obsessive compulsive dad (my husband).
- MP3 player/cell phone pocket on the front strap for easy one-hand operation
- Padded mat for comfortable and safe diaper changes
- Large compartments for diapers, clothes, toys, blankets, and other items that a “on-the-go” parent will need
- Smaller Velcro compartments for quick access and organization
- 2 Discreet insulated bottle holders
- Wide Waist Strap for comfort
- Padded Handle
- Rope Zipper Pull
This bag was designed with 8 features to properly balance the weight of the pack so it sits close to the body to lighten the load by 30%.
Parents of more than one child usually prefer to carry a backpack when taking the kids out. It allows them to be hands free to carry both kids if needed.
This bag is now discontinued but Obus Forme makes this backpack for parents on-the-go.