Everytime I go to the doctor I forget everything I want to ask.
The American Pregnancy Association offers this list of topics for discussion:
- Is there a phone number or nurse line that I can call when I have questions?
- Who should I call if I start bleeding or cramping?
- What should I consider an emergency?
- Now that I’m pregnant, do I need to make changes to my nutrition, exercise routine and sexual activity?
- How often will I have prenatal visits?
- You may also want to ask about what tests you need to take and when so that you can plan ahead for time off work.
If you are a first time mom you will probably have a million other things to ask, but this is a good starting point!